Video Call-In Details
*Please use Headphones (to avoid feedback from microphone)
**An external mic helps boost quality (even a mic built into headsets for phone calls is better than the computer's mic)
...if using external camera or microphone, select them from the sprocket icon in the lower right.
If any problems, text/call August at 323-898-1522 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Then connect to this link in another tab (in Chrome or Firefox) to record a local audio file on your side for better quality:
- Please use headphones to avoid echo. An external mic is ideal, the closer the mic is to your mouth the better.
- Close non-critical apps/tabs in your browser or computer (it affects audio/video quality)
- Find a quiet place to minimize background noise (turn off any background noise that can be controlled)
- You look best with the camera around eye level (prop up notebook computers on boxes or books)
- Brightly lit faces and environments work best with webcams. (Ideally place a soft light source in front of you. Larger light sources are more flattering such as windows, lamps with large shades or light bouncing off neutral-colored walls.)